Guest Post- “Write for us”
Are you passionate about mental health, Personality types, wellness, personal growth, psychology or productivity?
If so, then we always consider guest posts about mental health topics such as anxiety, depression and guest posts about productivity, wellness, psychology or personal growth.
If you want to be a contributor and write a guest post for us then please contact us via our contact us page with the subject line “Guest post”.
You should also include within the body of your message, the topics you are interested in writing on, the word count and any other relevant credentials such as our website or brief bio.
If you are from a mental health publication then we will love to hear from you too.
Write for us
You can write for us and become a contributor by simply contacting us below. If you want to write for us then you could be an individual or a company.
If you want to contribute to our publication or submit a guest post please use the contact details below and ensure your guest post will meet the requirements mentioned below.
We will consider all guest post submissions but may not get back to you if your subject matter is out of scope in regards to the topics we cover.
If you are not sure of what guest posts we will consider then you can have a look on our blog to see the kind of content which we produce and the type of standards which we will expect from any guest bloggers or contributors.
Guest blog guidelines:
- We will accept guest blogs even if you do not have a website or any past blogging history
- There are no limitation to the links you can have in your post but the final edits will be made by our Editor
- We will accept most types of Guest blogs such as reviews, stories, experiences or simply thought-provoking pieces.
- Guest blogs must be at least 2800 words but lower word counts(minimum 1800) may be considered based on the type of content
- Guest posts should be in American English
- Guest posts must have citations
- Guest posts must not contain Amazon product links but may contain recommended books
- Guest posts must be provided with a plagiarism report- this can be a free one
Please submit your guest posts to us by emailing us at: hey@psychReel.com